Friday, September 18, 2009

Best Place Ever

A few of my favorite things in the world are as follows: Avocados, Mexican Food, Van Morrison and stinkin ASHEVILLE, NC!

On Labor Day weekend, I was fortunate to be a part of the Lentz/Brier wedding. Adam and Erin are two of my best friends in Charlotte and I was lucky enough to work with Adam at Push America.

Luckily, because they new I was coming of course, they decided to have their wedding at the Biltmore Estate in beautiful Asheville, NC.

I'm not really going to elaborate on too many details, but it was easily one of the greatest weekends of all time. Between golf, beer, more golf, more beer and seeing old friends in a great town.....good times.

Insert sappiness here....no matter where I travel in the road through life, the family I have in Charlotte is truly a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment