Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jason's Marathon

This October, I am competing in the Marine Corps Marathon for the third year in a row. However, this competition is not mine; it is Jason's. I met Jason during the summer of 2005 when I was a cyclist on the Journey of Hope--a cross country bike trip to raise funds and awareness for people with disabilities. While Jason lives with cerebral palsy, it doesn't keep him from being active.

Jason and I are running the marathon together and have committed to raising $3,000 for Push America. This is Jason's first marathon. I will be pushing him through the course, but his heart and mind will provide the energy we need to finish. Currently, we have raised just over $2,100 and are asking everyone for their support. So please watch the following video and consider making a tax-deductible donation on our behalf to Push America at http://secure.pushamerica.org/kylethomas. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment