Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Adventure TEAM Challenge

So it has been a long road, but I finally found what I think to be my dream job. I recently began working for an organization called World T.E.A.M. Sports. We focus on bringing disabled and able-bodied athletes together as one TEAM through challenging sporting events.

A few weekends ago, we had an adventure race deep in the Rocky Mountains. The Adventure TEAM Challenge consisted of teams of 5 (3 able-bodied, 1 paraplegic, 1 other disability) in a two-day race over all kinds of terrain. Rather than talk about it, I figured I would show you what it was all about. Hope you enjoy.

Become a fan of World T.E.A.M. Sports on Facebook at http://tinyurl.com/worldteamsports or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/worldteamsports.

2009 Adventure TEAM Challenge (re-cut) from WgH Productions on Vimeo.



1 comment: